So you’ve done the hard part and created a great cricut design on your laptop, and now you’re looking for the best printer to get the quality you’ve created on screen, on to material. Where to start? You’ve come to the right place. Researching for the right one is a daunting task because when you enter the market, you get a diverse set of options in front of you, many of which are not suitable for cricut printing. To make your work easy, we’ve listed the five best inkjet printers for Cricut with extensive research that takes into account your budget, the specific ink system, and compatibility with wifi and bluetooth. Our pick of the options below is the Canon Pixma Inkjet Printer which is perfect for what you’re looking for, and if you’re on a budget and want something that gets the job done then the Brother MFC-J491DW Printer is excellent.
Top 5 Best Printers For Cricut
- Our Choice – Canon Pixma Inkjet Printer
- Best Value Option – Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Inkjet Printer
- Best Premium Option – HP Pro 9015 Inkjet Printer
- Best Budget Option – Brother MFC-J491DW Printer
- Best Compact Option – HP DeskJet 3755 Printer
1. Canon Pixma Inkjet Printer (Our Choice)
Verdict: Canon Pixma’s printer is a clear standout for us and our top choice for best printer specifically for cricut. It has also achieved high popularity amongst its users due to its first-class technologies that make up its design, optimal ink system and excellent compatibility features. Its made printing easy and offers inspiring print results! An excellent choice.
- Ink System: Canon’s best printer for Cricut equips an individual five-ink system that allows you to grab realistic photos and sharp black documents within a short time.
- OLED Screen & LED bar: To offer you ease, the printer also features a 1.44″ OLED Display from which you can have an eye on deep, accurate color with LED Status Bar to navigate and view what’s going on inside the machine even from the far.
- Output tray: You will find an auto expandable output tray that automatically extends once you power on your Canon printer.
- Compatibility: With its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity features, you can instantly connect your PC, smartphone, or laptop and start your work.
- 44” OLED Display with LED Status bar
- Long-time warranty
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- It supports multiple paper sizes
- Lacks cloud printing connectivity
- Bulky and ordinary-looking printer
2. Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Inkjet Printer (Best Value Option)
Verdict: The Epson ET-2720 inkjet printer is another standout option for cricut printers, with alot of excellent features to help you enjoy your printing and its results with minimal fuss. It is the pick of the best value options on the list with the cartridge-free printing and sharp quality prints particular highlights. You can’t go wrong with this option and is an excellent option.
- Cartridge-free printing: You don’t need to worry about purchasing, replacing, or refilling inks multiple times, as it uses high-capacity ink tanks that are easily refillable and don’t get vacant too early.
- Micro Piezo Heat-free technology: This technology offers unique and sharp print quality with catchy black test and enhanced graphic visuals.
- Hassle-free printing: You don’t need to stress over replacing inks repeatedly as the manufacturers provide ink equivalent to 90 individual ink cartridges that can print up to 4,500 pages (black) or 7,500 (color).
- 2-year limited warranty
- Voice-activated printing technology
- High-quality, sharp prints
- Almost two years of ink free
- Slightly expensive
- Lacks Bluetooth and Cloud connectivity
3. HP Pro 9015 Inkjet Printer (Best Premium Option)
Verdict: HP never fails to impress us with its products and services, and this printer is no different. The HP Pro 9015 Inkjet printer, is an excellent option for cricut and although is priced slightly above its competitors, the quality and durability of the printer is excellent and the results of the prints speak for themselves. We also love the HP smart app which makes it super easy to use.
- Faster machinery: Its faster technology doesn’t only include its printing capability of 22 pages/minute but also fits best for its Smart Tasks technology that helps you organize your documents 50% quicker than other printers.
- Stable Wi-Fi: It never lets you get disconnected from your network by the grace of its automatic 3-stages reconnection feature.
- High security: It is equipped with multiple security essentials that include passwords, Wi-Fi security, Basic encryption, documents security, etc.
- HP Smart App: The App allows you to remotely scan documents, monitor ink levels, print, copy, edit, etc.
- 35-page automatic document feeder
- Self-stabilizing Wi-Fi connection
- Cloud print enabled
- Smart tasks App
- Ink costs higher and needs continuous replacement
4. Brother MFC-J491DW Printer (Best Budget Option)
Verdict: An equal top choice for us on this list is by ‘Brother,’ which suits both office and home use, and has a fantastic resolution for eye-catching prints through multiple devices (PC, Laptop, smartphones, etc.). Again this is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an excellent printer for cricut and wants a good budget option.
- Diverse connectivity: Despite Wireless and USB connectivity, one also avails of its Cloud connectivity for ease of printing.
- Effortless paper handling: It features a 100-sheet capacity tray with an automatic document feeder to free you up from the stress of handling your documents.
- Color Display: The printer also accompanies a 1.8” color display that provides you ease with checking and balancing every time.
- Portable and faster printer
- Wide connectivity features
- Large color display
- 100 sheet capacity tray
- Only a single-year warranty
- Ink needs replacement
5. HP DeskJet 3755 Printer (Best Compact Option)
Verdict: This smaller yet powerful printer by HP, holds its own unique spot on this list. It is definitely the best compact option, but also a really good option for those looking for something that gets the job done with minimal fuss. The only thing worth mentioning is that it does not support fabric printing if that is what you’re looking for.
- Ultra-compact: You don’t need to vacate large spaces for the printer as it is an ultra-compact design to fit even in a small space in your room.
- Support multiple sizes: It supports paper sizes ranging from 3x5inches to 8.5x14inches.
- Wireless connectivity & LCD Display: it has a built-in Wi-Fi connection to let you easily connect your devices and a large icon LCD Display to enter commands with ease.
- Ink Cartridge: it offers an HP Instant Ink cartridge that never lets you stop your scan or run out of ink.
- Scroll scan feature
- Quiet mode
- Ultra-compact printer
- Cloud printing connectivity options
- 60 sheets input and 25 sheets output trays
- Only a single-year warranty
- Don’t support fabric printing
Overall, all the printers above are excellent choices for your cricut needs. Really comes down to what size you’re looking for and what budget you’re on, with all of them meeting the quality standards we require from an excellent cricut printer.